The Wharton Club of Germany & Austria cordially invites you to a two-day conference in Berlin on Transatlantic Relations in Business & Politics. This flagship event will celebrate Wharton’s global reach and strengthen the network of alumni across the Continent.
· Sigmar Gabriel — Chairman of the Atlantic Bridge (Atlantik-Brücke e.V.) and former German Minister for Foreign Affairs and Vice-Chancellor
· Dr. Manfred Bischoff — Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Mercedes-Benz AG, former Chairman of EADS and Chairman of the Board of Daimler AG
· Simone Menne — President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, Board Member of Deutsche Post and Henkel AG, and former CFO at Lufthansa and Boehringer Ingelheim AG
· Gordon Riske — Chairman of the Board MTU Aero Engines and former CEO of KION
· Venture Capital Panel featuring technology founders and investors Jason Whitmire (BlueYard Capital), Jan Borgstädt (JOIN Capital), and Bernhard Janke (468 Capital).
For further details please contact Clemens Rinnebach (firstname.lastname@example.org).